The Georgia Academy of Family Physicians is bringing you webinars with key information that is vital to Georgia’s family physicians and your patient population. These educational webinars offer a streamlined, comprehensive approach to services that are needed and accessible to clinicians. Please register and plan on participating to hear the latest updates.
Tuesday, April 24th – Choosing Quality Measures to Maximize your MIPS Quality Score – 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Participants will understand the major changes in reporting and scoring for the 2018 Performance Year of the Quality Payment Program
- Participants will understand the benchmarks of measures and how these benchmarks affect the Quality Score
- Participants will understand how to obtain bonus points under the quality category
Please click the link to register for the Tuesday, April 24th webinar.
Wednesday, April 25th – Congenital Syphilis – April 25th at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Describe the epidemiology of primary and secondary syphilis, particularly among women of reproductive age in Georgia
- Apply Georgia state laws and guidelines from the Centers for Disease control and Prevention, The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and U.S.
- Preventive Services Task Force related to syphilis screening and treatment during pregnancy
- Describe common barriers to screening for and treatment of syphilis in pregnancy during a clinical encounter, and demonstrate ways to overcome the barriers
Please click the link to register for the Wednesday, April 25th webinar.
Can’t Listen Live? Register anyway – and we’ll send you the link once it’s posted on our website