Register Now!! May Webinar, May 22nd, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Through a partnership with the Georgia Department of Public Health, GAFP is offering a webinar on Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT).
This month’s webinar will be held on May 22nd at 12:00 pm and will feature a presentation by Candice Joy McNeil, MD, MPH. – Assistant Professor, Infectious Diseases Office of Women in Medicine and Science, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Wake Forest Baptist Health. Dr. McNeil is an infectious disease specialist in Winston Salem, North Carolina and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and has been in practice for over 15 years.
- General overview of Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT)
- Benefits of Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT)
- Georgia Law & rules regarding Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT)
- Eligibility criteria for Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT)
- Differences between Georgia Law for EPT and DPH Rules and Regulations
Click the link to register for the May 22nd webinar.
Can’t Listen Live? Register anyway – and we’ll send you the notice of the recording once it’s posted on our website.