Through a partnership with the Georgia Department of Public Health, GAFP is offering a webinar on Innovations in Transition from Pediatric to Adult Health Care.
This month’s webinar will be held on March 28th at 12:30 pm and will feature a presentation by Patience White, MD, MA, Co-Project Director, Got Transition. She will be accompanied by Margaret McManus, MHS, President of The National Alliance to Advance Adolescent Health, a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC. From this webinar, you’ll learn how to examine the relationship between quality improvement activities with pediatric and adult primary care practices and improvements in transition from pediatric to adult care.
At the end of this webinar participants should be able to:
- Recognize the national case and evidence for pediatric to adult health care transition (HCT) improvements
- Discuss the 6 Core Element process and tools for Family Medicine clinicians to implement the AAP/ACP/AAFP HCT Clinical Report
- Describe lessons learned from implementing HCT process in primary care settings
- Discuss HCT reimbursement codes
- Discuss what you and your practice can do
Please click the link to register for the March 28th webinar.
Can’t Listen Live? Register anyway – and we’ll send you the recording once it’s posted on our website.