Through a partnership with the Georgia Department of Public Health, GAFP is offering a webinar on Health Care Transition. This month’s webinar will be held on June 6th at 12:00 pm and will feature a presentation by Andrea Videlefsky, MD – Medical Co-Director, Adult Disability Medical Home, Inc. and Jeffrey M. Reznik, MD, Urban Family Practice. From this webinar, you’ll learn what unique challenges Georgia’s youth with developmental disabilities are facing and how to create an emergency plan.
CME Webinar Objectives:
- Forming a medical home within the framework of your insurance plan
- Identifying what you need when leaving the pediatrician (medical summary, immunization records, medication history, etc.)
- Identifying other transitional issues (what happens after school?)
- Creating a viable emergency plan
- Establishing long term goals that effect access to legal, health and service options
Please click the link to register for the June 6th webinar.
Can’t Listen Live? Register anyway – and we’ll send you the recording once it’s posted on our website.