The Georgia Academy of Family Physicians is bringing you webinars with key information that is vital to Georgia’s family physicians and your patient population. These educational webinars offer a streamlined, comprehensive approach to services that are needed and accessible to clinicians. Please register and plan on participating to hear the latest updates.
Choosing Quality Measures to Maximize your MIPS Quality Score – April 24th – 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Participants will understand the major changes in reporting and scoring for the 2018 Performance Year of the Quality Payment Program
- Participants will understand the benchmarks of measures and how these benchmarks affect the Quality Score
- Participants will understand how to obtain bonus points under the quality category
Please click the link to register for the April 24th webinar.
Congenital Syphilis – April 25th at 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
- Describe the epidemiology of primary and secondary syphilis, particularly among women of reproductive age in Georgia
- Apply Georgia state laws and guidelines from the Centers for Disease control and Prevention, The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and U.S. Preventive Services Task Force related to syphilis screening and treatment during pregnancy
- Describe common barriers to screening for and treatment of syphilis in pregnancy during a clinical encounter, and demonstrate ways to overcome the barriers
Please click the link to register for the April 25th webinar.