Live course on Women’s Health in Savannah, GA
Register for the AAFP’s Women’s Health live course in Savannah, GA, July 10–13.
Get the most current information on prevalent disease processes and topics that
occur in women in a three-and-a-half-day live course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
- Construct an individual wellness plan.
- Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women.
- Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
- Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on ethnicity, gender, genetics and social determinants of health.
Earn up to 25.25* AAFP Prescribed credits—19.25 credits for attending the course and up to 6 for participating in optional workshops.
AAFP members: $995/nonmembers: $1,295
Optional Workshop Sessions
Participate in the clinical procedural workshops on Evaluation and Biopsy of Skin Lesions or IUDs and other Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)—each worth 3 AAFP Prescribed credits—to enhance your learning and hands-on experience
Save when you register by June 11. Register now or call (800) 274-2237.