The 2014 class of PCMH University has come to the end of a 14 month transformation journey. Eleven practices have worked diligently to transform their practices in care management, population health management, coordination, and quality improvement. For the past two months, the participants have gathered and reviewed documentation of their transformation journey to submit to NCQA for PCMH recognition. The practices are in the final stages of review with planned submissions by the end of the month. We are pleased to announce that Emory Family Medicine Residency Program submitted early and received Level 3 PCMH recognition. Congratulations Emory! The remaining 10 practices expect to receive final recognition decisions 60 days after submission.
Congratulations Team Red!
- Affinity Practice – Dr. Cameron Nixon (Internal Medicine) – Tifton
- Emory Family Medicine – Dr. Isabell Lowell – Dunwoody (Emory Family Medicine Residency Program) *Recognized as PCMH Level 3*
- Family First Medical Associates – Dr. Michael Satchell – Albany
- Family Medicine Clinic – Dr. Clark Gillett – Columbus (Columbus Family Medicine Residency Program)
- Geriatrics & Family Medicine Center – Dr. Joy Adegbile – Columbus
- Harper & Associates Family Medicine – Dr. Kenneth Harper – Lithonia
- Harsch & Osborne Practice – Dr. Shearin Murphy-Higgs (Internal Medicine) – Fayetteville
- Irwin Primary Care – Dr. Howard McMahan – Ocilla
- Mastercare Medical Center – Dr. Moiz Master (Internal Medicine) – Jasper
- Tift Regional Employee Medical Home – Drs. Cameron Nixon and Howard McMahan – Tifton
- Synergy Health – Dr. Samuel “Le” Church – Hiawassee