Alliant Quality, the QIN-QIO (Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization) for Georgia and North Carolina is offering free support to assist eligible professionals in PQRS (Physician Quality Resource System and Value Based Payment Modifier (VBPM) reporting.
Alliant Quality will provide the following free services to eligible professionals:
· Selection of PQRS clinical quality measures and reporting method based on your specialty
· Registration assistance for PQRS portal
· Provide resources on real time PQRS updates from CMS to avoid future negative payment adjustments
· Network with other participants participating in PQRS/VBPM
· Provide education on the VBPM program and how you can get an upward adjustment in payment
Enrolling for this free support and assistance is easy!
To get started in enrollment process, please complete a short needs assessment via this link and a team member will follow-up with you within a week.
For further questions related to enrollment, please contact:
Tara T. McAdoo, NC and GA Task Lead-Physician Initiatives
Office (678)-527-3673 Cell (678)-524-0106
“Despite the ongoing challenges posed by the PQRS program and its recent changes, I feel confident that we will be successful, in large part due to Alliant Quality’s assistance.”
Julie Cole, EHR Coordinator-University Health Care Physicians
This material was prepared by GMCF, for Alliant Quality, the Medicare Quality Innovation Network – Quality Improvement Organization for Georgia and North Carolina, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The contents presented do not necessarily reflect CMS policy. Publication No. 11SOW-GMCFQIN-D1-15-02