GAFP in cooperation with Alliant Quality is offering FREE PQRS and VBPM assistance to practices that are using one of the following EHR systems:
Vitera Solution Success EHS
AZZLY EHR/PM/PHR CureMD
e-MD’s Solution Series MediTouch HER
LSS Data Systems Practice Studio
Super EMR TOM
Medinformatix Praxis EMR
Spring Charts e-Clinical Works
Reporting to PQRS via an EHR?
Alliant Quality, the QIN-QIO (Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization) for Georgia and North Carolina is offering free support to assist eligible professionals in PQRS (Physician Quality Resource System) EHR based reporting and Value Based Payment Modifier (VBPM) reporting.
Alliant Quality will provide the following free services to eligible professionals:
- Support with selection of PQRS clinical quality measures based on your specialty
- Registration assistance for the IACS/EIDM portal
- Resources on real time PQRS updates from CMS to avoid future negative payment adjustments
- Network opportunities with other practices participating in PQRS/VBPM
- Education on the VBPM program and how to obtain upward adjustment in payments
Enrolling for this free support and assistance is easy!
To get started in the enrollment process, please complete a short needs assessment via this link and a team member will follow-up with enrollment forms:
For further questions related to enrollment, contact Deanna Kauten at GAFP at 404.321.7445 or email Alliant Quality task leader at: