The Georgia Academy of Family Physicians and Privia Health are helping primary care physicians understand the new shift in Medicare payment (MACRA) and offering tools to help your practice thrive under the new model.
Monthly dinner meetings will be held around the state and you and a guest are invited to attend. Note the following dinner meeting dates and locations:
- Thursday, January 26, Savannah, Vic’s on the River
- Thursday, February 9, Columbus, the Chattahoochee River Club
- Thursday, March 16, Macon, Tic Toc Room
- Thursday, April 20, Gainesville, Chattahoochee Country Club
- Thursday, May 4, Rome, Harvest Moon
All of the dinner meetings will begin at 6:30 pm and conclude at 8:30 pm. 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits will be offered to all clinical attendees.