Join the Georgia Academy of Family Physicians for the 2015 Summer Family Medicine Weekend, June 18-21 at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Sandestin, FL. We’re excited to expect over 125 attendees from around Georgia and surrounding areas. We are also excited to offer three ABFM Self- Assessment Modules during our Summer Meeting. This Summer we will offer Heart Failure, Hypertension, and Childhood Illness SAMs Modules. That’s three opportunities for you to complete a SAMs Module!
Here are a few more things you need to know about the SAMs Sessions…
- SAMs sessions will SELL OUT! Be sure to reserve your seat in one or more of the SAMs sessions to complete all sections of the Part II Module. This includes the Clinical Simulation!!
- You will be surrounded by family physician colleagues as you navigate the SAMs session and clinical simulation.
- You will need to contact the ABFM Support Center at (877) 223-7437 or http://www.theabfm.org to determine which SAMs session you need as a part of your Maintenance of Certification record.
- Once you’ve decided which SAMs you’d like to take and you’ve registered for the GAFP Summer Meeting, be sure to contact the ABFM Contact Center to pay for your SAMs module.
- Remember to bring your ABFM login and password the day of the session.
- You will receive up to 12 CME credits from the ABFM immediately after completing each 60-question module and clinical simulation.
There’s no better way to complete a SAMs module than in a group setting with your colleagues. Be sure to register early because these sessions will sell out.
Visit the GAFP website, www.gafp.org/cme-event/2015-summer-meeting/ to review the meeting schedule and register for your SAMs session. We look forward to seeing you in June!