The Georgia Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics would like to invite you to attend Transitioning Youth with Special Health Care Needs from Pediatric to Adult Care being held in Atlanta, GA. This conference will be held on Saturday, September 26, 2015 at the Arthritis Foundation Building in Atlanta, GA from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
This seminar is designed to provide family physicians, internists, OB/GYNs, pediatricians and clinical healthcare professionals with training to address issues surrounding transitioning youth with special health care needs from pediatric to adult care.
- Transition of Care: A Public Health Perspective, Seema Csukas, MD
- Fundamentals of Transition of Care, G. Waldon Garriss III, MD
- Models for Transitions of Care: Lessons Learned, Roshan George, MD Andrea Videlesfky, MD, Lillian R. Meacham, MD, & Kimberly Bates, MD
- Personal Perspectives on Transition of Care, (Moderator: Karl Lehman, MD) Matthew Gunter, Estella Simms, Earldean Lott, & Janice Nodvin
- Special Issues in Transitioning Youth to OB/GYN Care, Kalinda Woods, MD
- Transition of Care: Where are we? Where are we going? What’s next?, Gurinder Doad, MD, Paula Gregory, DO, Lynette Wilson-Philips, MD, & Sophia Hussen, MD
Visit http://gaaap.orgwww.gaaap.org/events/207-transition-of-care.html for details and registration information. For questions please contact Jaime Rice Searcy at email@example.com or call 404-881-5091.