The winners of the 2020 Family Medicine Leads Scholarships for the AAFP National Conference for Students and Residents have been determined. Congratulations to the scholarship recipients from Georgia:
- Reem Al-Atassi (student) – Grayson
- Sarah Clark (student) – Atlanta
- Claire Edelson (student) – Atlanta
- Pamela Cuebas (student) – San Juan
- Morgan Fuller (student) – Lawrenceville
- Justin Juan (student) – Atlanta
- Dominique Munroe (student) – Nassau
- Najeeb Siddiq (student) – Atlanta
- Kristen Stovall (student) – Savannah
Each winner will receive a $130 scholarship provided by the AAFP Foundation to attend the virtual National Conference, July 30 – August 1, 2020. These scholarships are made possible because of donations from family physicians across the country. Nearly 600 scholarship applications were received, and 250 Family Medicine Leads Scholarships were awarded.
Family Medicine Leads Scholarships for the National Conference are comprised of the following categories: Early Career Student, Student or Resident Primary Care Champion, and Family Medicine Interest Group (FMIG) Leaders. Congratulations to all the Georgia recipients. See you virtually in July!
Click here to see the complete list of recipients.