OK, so you’ve registered for the GAFP’s 2018 Annual Meeting and made your travel plans for Stone Mountain. Now what? It’s time to download the mobile app!
Available on all iOS and android devices, the mobile app puts the entire GAFP 2018 schedule of events in the palm of your hand right now. With it, you can:
- Access the event schedule and customize your agenda with personal appointments
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily through using our interactive map
- Get important updates and exciting offers through the app through Push Notifications
- See who’s attending and share contact information by networking with other attendees
“We really encourage everyone attending to download the app now to prepare their schedule ahead of time and start learning about all we have to offer at the meeting,” said Chip Cowart, MD, President of GAFP.“ There are so many sessions to choose from and with the app, we know our attendees will have the best experience possible.”
Use these helpful tips to download the app on the following devices:
- Type https://crowd.cc/s/20Ivq in web browser or search GAFP Annual Meeting in the iOS app store.
- Click “Download iPhone/iPad/android App” to load in the App Store and download the app.
- Type https://crowd.cc/s/20Ivq in web browser.
- Click “Download Android App” to load the Google Play Store and download the app.
Note: To gain access to event content, you will be prompted to confirm your registration. A code was sent to the email you used to register for GAFP Annual Meeting. If you can’t find your password, you can re-enter your email in the app.
Visit www.gafp.org for more updates on the GAFP 2018 Annual Meeting.