- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Telemedicine and COVID-19: What You Need Know Moving Forward
March 18 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Telemedicine and COVID-19: What You Need Know Moving Forward
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Time: 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Telemedicine can be a useful tool in treating non-urgent patients during the Coronavirus outbreak. This webinar is designed to offer family physicians and their team information on how to quickly implement telemedicine options into their practice. They will also receive valuable and timely COVID-19 resources from state and national organizations.
Upon completion of this webinar, users will be able to:
- Implement or refine your telemedicine resources for the family physician office to include coding and payments
- Keep abreast of Georgia resources on telemedicine and appropriate rules and regulations for physicians and their clinical and business staff
- Understand where to get up-to-date clinical information on COVID-19 including appropriate procedures and testing to implement in your office
Faculty to include experts from:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Global Partnership for Telehealth
- Smart House Calls
If possible, we ask that you submit one-registration per office as this webinar has limited attendee registrations.
This will be recorded and uploaded to the GAFP website immediately following the live webinar.
AMA Credit: The Georgia Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The GAFP designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.