Live course on Women’s Health in Savannah, GA
July 10 @ 8:00 am - July 13 @ 5:00 pm$995
Register for the AAFP’s Women’s Health live course in Savannah, GA, July 10–13.
Get the most current information on prevalent disease processes and topics that
occur in women in a three-and-a-half-day live course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
- Construct an individual wellness plan.
- Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women.
- Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
- Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on ethnicity, gender, genetics and social determinants of health.
Earn up to 25.25* AAFP Prescribed credits—19.25 credits for attending the course and up to 6 for participating in optional workshops.
AAFP members: $995/nonmembers: $1,295
Optional Workshop Sessions
Participate in the clinical procedural workshops on Evaluation and Biopsy of Skin Lesions or IUDs and other Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)—each worth 3 AAFP Prescribed credits—to enhance your learning and hands-on experience
Save when you register by June 11. Register now or call (800) 274-2237