- This event has passed.
Cardiovascular Learning and Action Network Program Launch: Saving Hearts in Georgia through Reduction of Healthcare Disparities
November 15, 2014 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
The Cardiovascular Learning and Action Network Program Launch: Saving Hearts in Georgia through Reduction of Healthcare Disparities will be held during our 2014 Annual Scientific Assembly on Saturday, November 15th from 10:30am to 12:30pm in the East and West Paces room at the Westin Buckhead. This is a free workshop. You may register by completing the online registration form or by completing and returning the paper form attached here*. Paper forms should be faxed to 404-321-7450 or emailed to Angela Flanigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note, if you are already registered for the GAFP Annual Scientific Assembly, it is not necessary to register for this workshop again. Just plan to join us on Saturday from 10:30am to 12:30pm!
This session will discuss the Million Hearts® initiative and the physician and community’s role in improving heart health. In addition, attendees will be able to collaborate and begin a dialogue on improving the health care for Georgians. We welcome health care professionals, patients, and community organizers striving to improve heart health.
- Recognize the value of community collaboration
- Discuss the Million Hearts® national mission, how to participate, and PLEDGE
- Gain updated knowledge of current clinical guidelines and healthcare disparities
- Provide an opportunity to enroll in a quality initiative to satisfy your Part IV MOC QI activity requirements
This education activity is supported by an educational grant from GMCF.