Are you a physician or physician’s assistant working in underserved or rural communities? Do you have an interest in leading the change in the communities you serve? Apply for The Morehouse School of Medicine Community Health Advanced by Medical Practice Superstars (CHAMPS) Transformational Leadership Fellowship to gain leadership skills and skills for transforming your practice and community.
This yearlong fellowship educates and empowers early/mid-career physicians and physician assistants practicing in metropolitan Atlanta and rural Georgia who are in emerging leadership roles to lead change within their institutions, larger surrounding environments, and at the national level.
Each fellow will:
- Earn 120 hours of CME through on-line course instruction
- Engage in practical leadership and quality improvement instruction through virtual clinic site visits
- Participate in monthly coaching sessions and technical assistance
- Complete a healthcare transformation project with a focus on one of the 3 HHS priorities -childhood obesity, mental health and opioid abuse to benefit your practice and community
- Build leadership skills that strengthen change processes in organizations
- Become part of a team to coach and mentor future CHAMPS fellows
Application materials are due Sept 10, 2018. Fellows will be notified by Sept 12, 2018 for the 2018/2019 class.
Contact Christopher Ervin with questions about the fellowship.