June 14- 17, 2018
Omni Amelia Island Resort | 39 Beach Lagoon Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Save the Date!
Mark your calendar to attend 2018 Summer Family Medicine Weekend —the premier event for Georgia Family Physicians—being held at Omni Amelia Island Resort, June 14-17 (Thursday-Sunday). Join Family Physicians and supporters from across the state for fun, sun, and CME!
Some Session Highlights:
- KSA on Depression
- Case Studies on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Focus on Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials
- Ask the Expert: Men’s Health (Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, PSA Testing)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hemophilia Awareness
- Geriatrics: Aging Gracefully
- Hospital Medicine: Pneumonia, MIs, and CHF – When Do You Need to Refer to the ER
Reverve your hotel room early!
Group Reference “GAFP 2018 Summer Meeting”
Omni Amelia Island Resorts is now accepting hotel reservations for our 2018 conference.
- Room availability is limited and offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- Rooms must be reserved by May 12, 2018 to receive the guaranteed discounted rates.
- Rates will be honored both 3 days prior and 3 days following conference (based on availability).
- Overnight guests will receive discounted self-parking of $10 per day; $25 valet per day
$269 / Night for Single & Double + Applicable Taxes and Fees
Click here to reserve your room on line or call Omni Amelia Reservations at 1-888-261-6161.